[Pmwiki-users] Re: Emacs and simultaneous edits

chr@home.se chr
Sun Oct 31 13:19:14 CST 2004

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> This indicates that your program isn't sending a User-Agent: header
> when it does the POST of the text.  I don't know if that's absolutely
> required, but I'll go ahead and configure PmWiki to not give the warning
> if it's not there.

Guess you've alread applied it?
Without having applied the change I proposed in the other mail, I suddenly
get this:

URL=http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Test/Pmwiki-Mode' />

in the response to the post operation (everything works though). Any ideas
why I'm getting this? "Wrong" URI?

The URI I used to access the page is:
	http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Test/Pmwiki-mode

If you think pmwiki-mode should send a 'user-agent' (makes sense to me),
then maybe you could reactive the thingy above so that I can see it works
properly.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr