[Pmwiki-users] Pushing towards a 2.0 release

Steven Leite steven_leite
Thu Oct 28 16:06:51 CDT 2004

> For now I'm planning to focus my efforts on clearing off the ToDo list
> and getting to a 2.0 release.  At the moment I've left some
> high-priority features (e.g., blogging support, user-based
> authorization) off of the ToDo list, but we can put them on the
> critical path to a 2.0 release if we want.

> The question is whether we want to hold up a 2.0.0 release
> for the completion of these additional features, or if we should
> go ahead and start making 2.0 official releases soon and adding these
> features as 2.0.x upgrades.

I think it's wise to get those ToDo items off the list and get a 2.0.0
release out as soon as possible.  The blogger and user-auth are
definately in the "add-on / upgrade" category.

I'll try and help out with some of the documentation.

Steven Leite