SV: [Pmwiki-users] Co-Op Drawing in Pmwiki a plugin demonstration

Ciaran ciaranj
Mon Oct 25 02:52:34 CDT 2004

The image format is textual, so theoretically they can be diffed in a
simlar method, *however* as I've hooked into PmWiki's 'Upload'
functionality, this doesn't offere change history on its file
handling, so currently no, but theoretically yes if someone who has
the time available to them is willing to do it :)
-Ciaran

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:28:34 +0200, Hugo Fjelsted Alr?e
<hugo.alroe at agrsci.dk> wrote:
> This is a really great addition to the pmwiki functionality!
>
> I will try it out on my site when I get time, but I hope that the implementation can be made somewhat easier ;-)
>
> Any chance for making page history and restore work with the saved images?
> - Hugo

- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)