[Pmwiki-users] any conclusion on catagories ?

Knut Alboldt mailing
Fri Oct 22 15:50:57 CDT 2004

Sorry, I could follow the trail of the topic "using categories" the last
days, just read them all the last minutes - and got more confused.

Would it be possible to put a page into the docs / development-pages what
is planned / wished / already implemented. I must confess, I lost pointers
:-) and the topic I _very_ interesting and more useful than using
hierarchical implementations (at least for me, that's the reason why I
didn't read the posts of the hierarchy-trail).

Knut