[Pmwiki-users] Re: Hierarchical Group vs Virtual Groups (Was: ... hierarchical content?)

chr@home.se chr
Thu Oct 21 16:16:42 CDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Stefan Candea wrote:

This list has exploded with posts lateley.... is that good or bad?

> > * Then we introduce a special markup for linking to a page within a group.

> If we had virtual categories, indeed something like this could work.
> * [[SomeGroup/SomePage]] for structural path
    (groups: 1 parent to many children relationship)
    and, each page has a unique parent.
> * [[SomeGroup:SomePage]] for a virtual one
>   (categories: 1 child belongs to several categories - need restriction
>    for same page names in different groups)

Yes, I'm starting to think that some kind of *dynamic* interMap-links
(well, that's what it looks like to me) could be useful. For instance for
defining a link relative to some category like above.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr