[Pmwiki-users] Hiearchical syntax summation page (was something else...)

chr@home.se chr
Thu Oct 21 15:36:56 CDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> To phrase it in a different manner, I'm asking that for purposes of the
> discussion (not the markup) people identify pages by the name of their
> corresponding files in wiki.d, since those will be unique names despite
> all of the many different paths that can be used to reach them.

Oh, ok. (I changed the text on the page, hopefully it's clearer now).

I've also added basically the minimal syntax I suggested before, but I'm
afraid I got a bit too ... syntactic. (started defining rules etc)

If people post questions about it to the list, we can start discussing it
(and I'll probably have to explain what I meant).

/Christian

The URI:
http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Development/HierarchicalSyntax

--