[Pmwiki-users] Re: moving pmwiki to new server

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Oct 21 08:39:01 CDT 2004

More on this in a bit, first the error on http://echadwick.net/wiki...

> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at
> /home/echadwic/public_html/pmwiki/local/config.php:88) in
> /home/echadwic/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 404
> and you can see it here: http://echadwick.net/wiki

The problem seems to be that at least one of the configuration files
involved has a bunch of blank lines at the end (after the closing ?>).
Get rid of those first and see if the warning disappears.  Then we'll
work on the uploads permissions problem...