[Pmwiki-users] documentation for directives

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Oct 21 06:37:05 CDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 07:46:26AM -0000, mailing at alboldt.de wrote:
> what's the aim for the directive documentation index (MarkupMasterIndex)
> on pmwiki.org: do "we" want to have a link to the single directive
> entries (see created sample for if-directive in
> http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/MarkupMasterIndex) ? If
> no, please let me know, then I remove it from the index.

The aim for the MarkupMasterIndex is just to have a central place where
all of the possible markups distributed with PmWiki are found.  Since it's
an "index", it probably makes good sense for some markups to link
to the pages that describe the markup in more detail, so feel free to
link away.  In some cases it's probably sufficient to just have the
section heading link to the appropriate page, rather than linking each
individual markup.

Excellent idea!