[Pmwiki-users] Categories instead of hierarchies?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Oct 20 17:15:03 CDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 11:07:38AM +1300, John Rankin wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 October 2004 9:50 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> >    (:pagelist Category.XXX:)
>
> Ah. I think in my last post on this same concept, I wrote
> 'searchresults' and I might have meant 'pagelist'.

They are, in fact, the same.  The only difference is the default
format that is used on output -- (:searchresults:) uses 'fmt=search'
while (:pagelist:) uses 'fmt=group'.  Other minor differences may be
introduced over time, but they use the same code and so will be
largely interchangeable.