[Pmwiki-users] Help with DTIndex

KRAIT philippe philippe.krait
Wed Oct 20 01:32:52 CDT 2004

> From: "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>
>
> Take a look at
> http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Cookbook/DictIndex
> (just added) and see if it's along the lines of what you want.

Fantastic, this is great and it works exactly the way I want it.

There is only one small thing that the other script did, which is to remove some pages from the list (like headers, footers, etc...). I have had a look at the DictIndex script and I really would like to help, but the coding is a bit too depe for me, how do I add a parameter to the code ? The idea would be to use a slightly different markup when you want an index excluding a list that would be a parameter in the local configuration file, but I am not usre how to code this. If you give me pointers, I'll try to code it and test it.

Cheers,

Philippe

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.