[Pmwiki-users] Re: Why heirarchy?

Stefan Candea stefan
Tue Oct 19 07:58:31 CDT 2004

> On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 09:08:53PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
>> And I should also say that I'm very much in favor of hierarchical
>> content.
>
> Why? I've been reading these threads but I'm having a hard time coming
> up with a real problem that needs solving. Do you just want syntactic
> relief from ReallyLongGroupNames or what?

To me is simple, I would like to be able to use wiki for internal project
documentation.  And, yes, it could be a different wiki for each and then a
different wiki for each department and then a different wiki for each team
and then a diff ...

Trying it failed from the first attempts of organizing the structure.

Is anybody doing this and has had success?

--
Stefan.