[Pmwiki-users] suggestions for the new documentation structure

Pierre Rouzeau pierre
Mon Oct 18 10:26:00 CDT 2004

Hello,
I've already made posts on the subject, so, sorry for previous readers,
but to date, Robert was not on the list, so :
In my own Wiki, i have made two groups for PmWiki documentation, one
group for users (authors..) documentation,
and the other for the administrative documentation, with separated indexes.
In addition, i intend to exclude the AdminDoc group from the general
search (but try to make an AdminDoc group search, if feasible).
This doc being based mainly on PmWiki1 doc is not up to date, but this
is not the point.
Unfortunately for english readers, this is in french...

Though, as a base for page discriminations, you can have a look on the
State of translation template, where i have created a status column,
which indicate (in my opinion..)  if the page is administrative or
user-oriented (oupss... author-oriented).

The translation template page is here :
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/StateOfTranslationTemplate

And if you can handle some french, here is a mirror of my site :
http://www.otocoup.net/w

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>