[Pmwiki-users] Re: Variable names

Pierre Rouzeau pierre
Mon Oct 18 09:42:48 CDT 2004

May i humbly suggest to call the '$Name' variable  '$Yop' .
It doesn't mean anything, but it's short, and as it is bizarre, it will
be easily remembered.
And that will add some fun to the Wiki and to that thread  :)

Please don't take the above too much seriously...

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>