[Pmwiki-users] Uploads and ScriptUrl

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Oct 18 07:51:38 CDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 01:50:49PM +0200, Tom Cato Amundsen wrote:
> Pmwiki 2.0.devel13 and wikifarm.
>
> Uploads does not work if I set $ScriptUrl to
> 'http://www.solfege.org/wiki' instead of
> 'http://www.solfege.org/wiki/field.php'.
> I would like to use the first because it give shorter urls.

If you use mod_redirect or change the value of $ScriptUrl, you almost
certainly have to set $UploadUrlFmt as well.  I'm going to guess that
you need to set it to

   $UploadUrlFmt='http://www.solfege.org/wiki/uploads';

Often you need to set $PubDirUrl as well.

The issue is that the only good information PmWiki has for determining
URLs is the name used to access the pmwiki.php script.  In the case
above, changing 'http://www.solfege.org/wiki/field.php' to
'http://www.solfege.org/wiki' means that PmWiki also switched the
upload url from 'http://www.solfege.org/wiki/uploads' to
'http://www.solfege.org/uploads'.