[Pmwiki-users] PerGroupSettings

Philip Jägenstedt philip
Mon Oct 18 05:56:40 CDT 2004

Hi!

I want to do language settings per group. I want all groups except 'en'
to have swedish language, set with XLPage('sv','sv.XLPage');

How can I accomplish this? If I set the language to swedish in
config.php, how do I unset it in en.php? Or is there a better way which
would avoid calling XLPage twice (I'm guessing that the call loads the
page argument, which takes enough time that doing it twice is a waste).
Could I perhaps write a callback function which is called every time a
page is loaded and do the language checks in that function? That would
allow for more complex behaviour than simply per-group.

// Philip