[Pmwiki-users] Drop-Down Menu from ALA won't work

Pierre Rouzeau pierre
Sun Oct 17 16:12:24 CDT 2004

Hello,
I have tested it on Nestcape 7, where it works fine.
but on IE 6.0, the secondary menu stays 20 pixels on the right of the
calling cell, whatever the absolute left position required.
This make the submenu an unreachable target, which close when you quit
the option, while traversing the 20 pixel gap.

By setting the left position of the main options at -30 px, i arrive to
overlap the menu with the option, so i can now reach the submenu.

But, while i can go at the right end of the submenu, i cannot go lower
than the bottom of the calling option.
So, in fact, i can only reach the first option of the submenu.
Am i clear ?

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>