[Pmwiki-users] Drop-Down Menu from ALA won't work

bfay@ywesee.com bfay
Sun Oct 17 08:44:26 CDT 2004

After all my testing i found that the "Drop-Down Menu" only works in Win/IE if
the unordered list exactly looks like this:
  <ul id="nav"> (id="nav" required -> javascript)
      <ul>
      </ul>
    </li>
  </ul>

This is a real pitty for its "only" Win/IE which dosen't work. (once more)

If anybody still has an idea, please let me know.

benjamin.