[Pmwiki-users] lower case characters in group names?

Philip Jägenstedt philip
Sat Oct 16 09:00:27 CDT 2004

Hello!

I want to have lower case characters in group names so that I can use
groups for different languages, e.g. "en" and "sv". I want them to be
lowercase because these language codes are always written in lowercase
and I want the URIs to look right.

When I try to visit
http://www.digifri.studorg.liu.se/pmwiki-2.0.devel13/pmwiki.php/sv/Wikifri
on an installation without messing with the groups (but now I have, so
you won't see the same!) I get to a page without a title that says
"Describe / here." that links to
http://www.digifri.studorg.liu.se/pmwiki-2.0.devel13/pmwiki.php//

Setting
$GroupPattern = '[\\w]+(?:-\\w+)*';
in my config.php gives me a page with the title Wikifri saying "Describe
Wikifri? here." with a link to
http://www.digifri.studorg.liu.se/pmwiki-2.0.devel13/pmwiki.php/Sv/Wikifri?action=edit.

As you see, sv has been capitalized to Sv in the URI. I've looked
through pmwiki.php but could immediately find any code that does this,
and don't really know where to look. Help with this is appreciated!

// Philip J?genstedt