[Pmwiki-users] Cookies required for upload

Pierre Rouzeau pierre
Mon Oct 11 15:00:21 CDT 2004

Hello,
Thanks,
1/ First an important point which ahev escape me initially :
 the password loop indefinitely, but the upload is *successful*
 (at least on my machine).

2/ HTTP-based authentication don't work  for me

3/ I've tried  the session.use_trans_sid validation  but still the
password loop

In fact on my server, the variable session.use_trans_sid is already 'on'
(i've checked with the php test program)

I've added in the config.php the line
 session_start ();
and that shows on the URL line the PHP session number.
But still, the password loop.

So, as the upload is successful, isn't it possible, as an option, to go back
to the page directly after the upload. This will drive to less trouble
for the user.
This shall be a bit tedious to reenter password for each upload, but that is
workable.

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>