[Fwd: Re: [Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0 Search Results Question]

Pierre ROUZEAU pierre
Thu Oct 7 11:49:14 CDT 2004

hello,
Use the internationalization page XLPageTemplate, copy it as XLPage  in
your Wiki,
and  left the lines

 ### standard layout strings - Maybe you don't want to change this one ?
  'SearchWiki' => 'SearchResults',

 ### page locations - This one is the search page name
  'Main/SearchWiki' => 'Main/SearchResults',

Beware to delete unused lines, if not, the words which are linked
to empty strings will disappeared from your Wiki, and that will
drive to strange results.

You may use this page  to modify other terminology if you wish, but only
the listed
are guaranteed to work. The XLPageTemplate is only in PmWiki1, but it works
perfectly in PmWiki2.

Look at one possible result  in PmWiki2 site :   PmWikiFr.RechercheWiki

Regards

Steven Leite wrote:

>How can I change the Title of the page?  When I perform a search, the
>results are displayed on a page called Main / SearchWiki.  I'd rather
>change the results page to Main / SearchResults.
>
>-S

Pierre Rouzeau - Proud indigenous of old Europe
CNC Router - Fraiseuse CN  www.otocoup.com <http://www.otocoup.com>
Hovercraft model - A?roglisseur mod?le www.aeroglisseur.com