[Pmwiki-users] 1/ Test - 2/ Search patterns

Pierre ROUZEAU pierre
Mon Oct 4 14:59:45 CDT 2004

1/ I've made a test on a fresh install of the devel version 11 in my
webhosting service .
They run PHP as a CGI, but don't run it in safe mode.
It have worked with no modification at all, even not a modification of  main
 directory rights (which were 755 as created).
Adding the test file as config file have run the upload with again, no
modification.
Amazing !

2/ I have tested your recommendation  in the PITS 66 for Search pattern
exclusion, say

$SearchPatterns[] = '!^PmWiki\\.!'; # Exclusion of group PmWiki
$SearchPatterns[] = '!RecentChanges$!'; #Exclude page ending by

I have tested both independantly, and they give me a  no result on search.

I have also noticed that the [:pagelist:]  directive seams to follow the
search
 pattern  (say, it is no longer working when pattern is activated...)

Regards

Pierre Rouzeau - Proud indigenous of old Europe
CNC Router - Fraiseuse CN  www.otocoup.com <http://www.otocoup.com>
Hovercraft model - A?roglisseur mod?le www.aeroglisseur.com