[Pmwiki-users] Re: Markup Quick Ref example (was pmwiki.org converted to 2.0.devel27)

blader_se on6nk4p02
Tue Nov 30 00:17:10 CST 2004

John Rankin <john.rankin <at> affinity.co.nz> writes:

> On Tuesday, 30 November 2004 10:17 AM, John Rankin <john.rankin <at>
affinity.co.nz> wrote:
> >On Tuesday, 30 November 2004 4:12 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud <at>
pobox.com> wrote:

> >>Perhaps {:text:text definition} instead?
> >
> >Or Scott's suggestion of {:text|text definition}
> >
> There is a demonstration using {:text:text definition} at
> http://intranet.affinity.co.nz/pmwiki2/index.php/Main/MarkupQuickReference
>
> Comments?

I like it, but I usally copy the source code (using ?edit or ?source suffix of
the page) and paste it into my document when deploying these formatting things.
Is that possible?

/mac