[Pmwiki-users] Re: external links in page history

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Nov 29 13:56:07 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 09:32:47AM +1300, John Rankin wrote:
> On Tuesday, 30 November 2004 8:22 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> >And blocklist.php is now available at
> >http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Blocklist.  I've already activated it
> >on the pmwiki.org site -- we'll see how effective it is.
>
> Is this backwards compatible with pmwiki 1?
>
> I suspect the answer is not quite. What change is needed so it will
> work with pmwiki 1?

Believe it or not, in looking at the code I think it is indeed
compatible with PmWiki 1.  It doesn't seem to require any
special features from PmWiki 2 -- it only uses the FmtPageName and
ReadPage functions, and modifies $EditMessageFmt, all of which exist
and work largely the same as PmWiki 1.

So, give it a shot.  :-)