[Pmwiki-users] using GraphViz under pmWiki ...

Desmyter Yves yves.desmyter
Mon Nov 29 02:07:47 CST 2004

Hi all,

I have installed GraphViz on my IIS 6 server where pmWiki is running.
The php script from Graphviz creates a dot file, but the graphic isn't
displayed on the page. Instead I get the welknown little rectangle with
the red ' X '.

This is how I configured the paths in GraphViz.php :

# Change DotFiles to a location under your docroot
$DotFiles =
"D:\Hosted_Sites\devWIKI.mil.intra\Site\TV\local\graphviz\dotgraphs";

*	in this folder the generated dot files are stocked. That one is
working.

# change the WebDotURL to reflect the location where the executable
webdot is
$WebDotUrl = http://issrvdevweb01.idcn.mil.intra:8017/dotexe;

*	this is a virtual directory that points to the GraphViz
executables : C:\Program Files\ATT\Graphviz\bin. Apparently this is
correct because dot-files are generated and are stocked in the $DotFiles
location.

# change the DotURL to the public location that $DotFiles can be
accessed
# via a web browser
$DotUrl = "dotgraphs";

*	is a folder that is located under the ' bin ' folder where the
executables are located

The path to the graphics file that should have been generated is :
http://issrvdevweb01.idcn.mil.intra:8017/dotexe/dotgraphs/11ebd41fcbabee
6591d4162e80b32cca.dot.dot.png

But there's nothing written to the 'dotgraphs' folder.
Anyone an idea or an example?

Desmyter Yves

"Java is a WORA language! (Write Once, Run Away)" -- James Vandenberg

This message has been scanned in accordance with security regulations within the Belgian Ministry of Defense.

Dit bericht werd gescand in overeenstemming met de veiligheidsregels binnen het Belgische Ministerie van Defensie.

Ce message a t scann suite aux mesures de scurit en vigueur au sein du Ministre de la Dfense Belge.