[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki2 - beta - skins error.

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Sun Nov 28 18:45:53 CST 2004

I upgraded my site <http://cbfa-cos.org/wiki/> that was running
under devel27 and encountered the following errors.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for loadpagetemplate() in
/home/cbfacos/public_html/pmwiki2/scripts/skins.php on line 75

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in
/home/cbfacos/public_html/pmwiki2/scripts/skins.php on line 81

The errors came about because of line 22 in skins.php

if (isset($PageTemplateFmt)) LoadPageTemplate($PageTemplateFmt);

The LoadPageTemplate() requires two arguments so I modified
the line to read

if (isset($PageTemplateFmt)) LoadPageTemplate($PageTemplateFmt,
"$SkinsDir/$Skin.tmpl");

This eliminated the errors but the formatting of pages was incorrect.

This "if" was triggered because I had the following line in
my farmconfig.php file.

  $PageTemplateFmt = '$FarmD/pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki-farm.tmpl';

I commented out the above line in the farmconfig.php file and
everything worked and displayed as expected.

I'm running two sites: one as the primary and one as a farm.
The sites are:
<http://cbfa-cos.org/wiki/> and <http:/cbfa-cos.org/xpmwiki2/field.php>

/JF