[Pmwiki-users] Danger Will Robinson!

Chris Lott chris.lott
Wed Nov 24 22:28:54 CST 2004

I cleaned up a bunch of them too but I got tired of clicking after a while.

The real point is how we can best handle this on our own wikis. It
would only take one of my faculty members about 20 minutes worth of
reverting after a spam attack to decide that wikis aren't for them :)

Some kind of way to do a mass rollback might be useful. I am blocking
certain referrers from ever being able to get to the site. Has anyon
written a captcha plugin or something for pmwiki?

Chris Lott