[Pmwiki-users] Management of accented characters

KRAIT philippe philippe.krait
Tue Nov 23 08:46:47 CST 2004

Hello,

I have a small problem with the management of accented characters. When I enter the following in a wiki page:

=================================
E?r?ndil
http://test.com/test.php?X=E?r?ndil
http://test.com/test.php?X="E?r?ndil"
=================================

I obtain the following displayed on the wiki:

=================================
E?r?ndil
e0ndil'>http://test.com/test.php?X=E?r?ndil
http://test.com/test.php?X="E?r?ndil"
=================================

And the actual generated html looks like:

=================================
=================================

So the problem is that I cannot pass text with accented characters as a parameter to a script through the wiki.

Does anyone know the proper solution for this ?

Thanks in advance,

Philippe

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.