[Pmwiki-users] Calendar display - can't change format

Richard Geoffrion pmwiki
Tue Nov 23 06:43:35 CST 2004

No matter what I try, I can't get the WikiLog calendar to change the way it
formats its date.

The format is always
MM.DD.YYYY and the day_of_week always begins on Monday.

This is a snippet from my config.php where I believe I've told the calendar
that I want to start the week on Sunday, use the American date style, have
four months displayed in two rows of two...and one other option.  The
problem is,  nothing seems to work even though I've put these overrides in
the local/config.php.

[snippet]
include_once("local/wikilog.php");
SDV($calendar_weekstyle,0);