[Pmwiki-users] Re: error -- "Cannot acquire lockfile"

Constantin Basturea cbasturea
Tue Nov 16 17:12:50 CST 2004

More on the same subject:

I tried to find the wiki.d/.flock -- but it's not there (in fact, I
can't find it anywhere).

Then I noticed that one of the differences between 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 is
that in 1.0.6  has added $LockFile variable (to allow explicit setting
of the location of the '.flock' file for cases where $WikiDir isn't an
appropriate place) -- and that it's likely that I am running 1.0.5,
not 1.0.6.

So I uploaded the pmwiki.php from 1.0.5 - but it's not working, either.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestion.

Thank you,
Constantin