[Pmwiki-users] Re: mailing list not propagating? (UPDATE)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Nov 12 16:39:31 CST 2004

Okay, I checked with my webhosting service, and apparently the host
that runs the pmwiki-users mailing list has been blacklisted by
bl.spamcop.net.  This means that a lot of mail servers will simply
refuse mail coming from that host (even though the spam had nothing
to do with any of my accounts).

According to spamcop.net it'll be de-listed in about ten hours, at which
point mail should be working again.  My web hosting provider is also
activating their "abuse department" to find out what caused all of this.

So, sorry for the problems.  Hopefully this hasn't caused a lot of
people to be automatically unsubscribed from the list for excessive
bounces.

Pm