[Pmwiki-users] duplicate cookbook-entry

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Nov 8 09:53:34 CST 2004

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 11:01:45PM +0100, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> When working for the pmwikidraw I realized, that the cookbook is maintained
> twice (for each pmwiki-version one - v1 + v2)
> is there any thoughts about that ? e.g. linking from one cookbook version
> into another ? Can the v2-page be included into the v1-page (or vice-versa).

For the most part I've decided against trying to link the two cookbooks,
because generally the entries are going to be sooooo different between them.
So, I'm planning on just keeping separate cookbooks.  When pmwiki.org
converts to v2, the older cookbook entries will likely be listed in the
Cookbook-1 group, or else be moved to a separately maintained pmwiki-1
site.