[Pmwiki-users] My solution the hierarchies

ODY ody
Tue Nov 2 05:25:51 CST 2004

Hallo,

cause there used to be a discussion about it, I wanted to show my solution
about the hierarchies and pmWiki.

I am working for OpenSceneGraph Professional Services in Scotland and basicly
with 3D graphics. But the company also needed a new website and a wiki was
wanted.

I found pmWiki and think it's great, the content needed to be displayed
hierarchical though. We also liked a tree structure which required
java-script to display the content in a useable way.

The result is shown on www.openscenegraph.org.
If anyone is interested in the php-code that creates the tree on the left
dynamically, I will be happy to share the code with everybody who wants to.

Email to ody at big-guy.com is enough...

-Rainer