[Pmwiki-users] how to delete a page in pmwiki2?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Nov 1 14:32:41 CST 2004

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 10:26:19PM +0100, Franco Stellin wrote:
> >>hello, how can i delete a page in pmwiki2? regards, --franco
> >
> >Change the contents of the page to "delete".  (Same as PmWiki 1,
> >except that in PmWiki 2 it ignores whitespace.)
> >

> the calendar was
> made in pmwiki1 and i'm using the reccomended method to migrate to pmwiki2.

Ohhh, sorry about that.  Deleting the page just deletes it from the
pmwiki2 directory, but it still exists in the pmwiki 1 directory (and
gets read from there).  You can either delete it from the pmwiki 1 site,
or (once you have pages converted) you can remove the PmWiki 1
compatibility stuff from your config.php and it'll disappear then.

I guess it's about time for me to provide a "convert all pages"
action in the compat1x.php script...