[Pmwiki-users] wikifarm - logo: / variable substitution - publish

Patrick Ogay lists
Thu May 27 00:46:16 CDT 2004

 > I have uploaded an improved version, tested with pmwiki-0.6.18,
 > see  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PublishWikiTrail >
 > Try this and let me know if there is still a problem.

I just installed your latest upload (pubish without print)  without
configuring something special.
It behaves differently:
It seems to be programmed to be included somewhere.in a template
May be template is'nt found, but I'm working with standard installation.
http://www.blug.ch/wiki/?action=publish

same result with full path  (thought redirection and aliases might be
the problem)
http://www.blug.ch/pmwiki-0.6.18/pmwiki.php/Main/SideBar?action=publish
strange...just begins with <div id....

(for my use I can hardcode the template in the other function)

thanks
pog