[Pmwiki-users] Re: A special case of link markup: Image -> Image

Christian Ridderström chr
Wed May 26 10:21:34 CDT 2004

On Wed, 26 May 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > How would this case look like in the new suggested markup?
>
> [[Attach:InstantPreview/aqua-screenshot.png | \
>   Attach:InstantPreview/aqua-screenshot-small.png]]
>
> Alternate text is only needed for the image that is actually displayed,
> so it's only relevant to the second one.  However, the markup I'm
> currently toying with would then be:
>
> [[Attach:InstantPreview/aqua-screenshot.png | \
>   Attach:InstantPreview/aqua-screenshot-small.png"aqua screenshot"]]

Ok. For comparison, using an 'image'-directive this would look like:

  [[[[image:InstantPreview/aqua screenshot.png]] | \
    [[image:InstantPreview/aqua screenshot small.png]] ]]

where I also remembered to use spaces in the filename. With an alternate
text, it could look like this:

  [[[[image:InstantPreview/aqua screenshot.png]] | \
    [[image:InstantPreview/aqua screenshot small.png | Screenshot link ]]]]

or like this when using the "alt.text"-principle it'd be:

  [[[[figure InstantPreview/aqua screenshot.png]] | \
    [[figure InstantPreview/aqua screenshot small.png"Screenshot link" ]]]]

/Christian