[Pmwiki-users] Re: More Easily Uploading Multiple Attachments

Knut Alboldt alboldt
Wed May 26 01:45:12 CDT 2004

oops, I used the wrong sender, so the last msg didn't reached the list.
Anyway, there is an update to my last informations. So again:

There might be a solution of "third-party-implementation"
I started to check the usibility of a free avaliable java applet called
RADUPDATE (see http://www.radinks.com/downloads/upload.php) and I got it
running time ago.

Ok, there are disadvantages: it's free but not GPL, I don't know if you can
use it on a server for a website. So it's not the real thing.

It needed to be implemented within wiki, but that should work (there is an
sample php-script). The nice thing is that you can use drag&drop.

But maybe there are other implementations like this under GPL :
What's about JUpload (http://sourceforge.net/projects/jupload/)

Or is there a JAVA freak out there, who can implement such a applet under
GPL (sorry, I'm just starting Java, so it would take too long) ?
- see also mailings of http://forums.devshed.com/archive/t-80049

Other commercial solutions may be: http://www.uppri.com/,
http://www.haller-systemservice.net/jupload/

Knut