[Pmwiki-users] DevQ: $PageTitlePattern

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue May 25 04:53:10 CDT 2004

I've been looking for a snippet like this since day-1, but I've never
been able to find one that works.  I tried it with these group/title
names, but no luck.

{{GroupWithoutSpace/Title With Space}} - Works as expected (default
behaviour)

{{Group With Space/TitleWithoutSpace}} - doesn't work

{{Group With Space/Title With Space}}    - doesn't work

-----

I also tried:

{{Group_With_Space/TitleWithoutSpace}} - didn't work

{{Group_With_Space/Title_With_Space}}  - didnt' work

It would be a dream come true if I could give WikiPages proper titles
(as in, titles that human beings would normally give a page, book,
document, report, etc) .. that being one that includes spaces, hyphens,
all alpha, and all numeric characters, and possibly even symbols like
'?', '!' and especially '&'.

Many other wiki's support this already .. what's the difficulty / reason
that PmWiki doesn't support it?

-Steven Leite