[Pmwiki-users] Request for Change: Newline after GroupHeader and before GroupFooter

Nils Knappmeier nk
Sun May 16 09:57:13 CDT 2004

Hi,

After some problems I had myself and some problems I noticed with other
people I'd like to suggest, that when putting together GroupHeader,
GroupFooter and the main page, a newline should be inserted between
these different parts.
For example, if your GroupHeader ends with a "%green%something" and no
newline is entered, the first line of the main page will be green as
well (which would be a unexpected to me).

Same with the GroupFooter. Somebody wrote me a mail because the mailform
didn't work. I found out the his footer started with %comment% and
"mailform:asdf" were the last characters of the main page. This resulted
in a hardly expected translation to mailform:asdf%comment% which made
the mailform module not find the corresponding email-address.

So my request: Please change the
   $contents=$GroupHeader.$Page.$GroupFooter
(that must exist somewhere) to
   $contents=$GroupHeader."\n".$Page."\n".$GroupFooter

Nils