[Pmwiki-users] Re: Suggestion: new "Attach:" behavior for existing attachments

Nathan Jones nathanj
Thu May 13 22:54:30 CDT 2004

Pm wrote:
>What if we extend the InterMap code to make it possible to specify the text
>displayed by an InterMap link, or even the complete HTML code to be used for
>such a link.
>
>Comments?

Nice flexibility - would love to see it implemented.

>Alternately, or as an interim step, we could make it possible to do the
>equivalent of the html mapping above solely in config.php files and leave
>the InterMap config file format alone.

How would it look in config.php? The example intermap.txt entries you
showed are nice and simple; they don't even involve setting variables.
config.php is probably a good choice if the syntax is simple enough.

If not, another option would be to have a separate intermap file. Eg:
extendedmap.txt or advancedmap.txt.

--
Nathan Jones