[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Attach (was Re: spaces in uploaded files)

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu May 13 17:14:21 CDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Of course, there's nothing to prevent us from having attach implemented
> as both an intermap link AND a directive (except the confusion it will
> invite when people want to know the difference between the two methods
> or why multiple methods exist).

This is the solution I chose in UploadExtended, i.e. both

	Attach:aFile.txt		->	Attach:aFile.txt

(I think) and

	[[attach:aFile.txt]]		->	aFile.txt

works. To "explain" the difference between the directives, we could simply
say "[[attach:]] allows you to have spaces in your filename, e.g.
[[attach:a file with spaces.txt]], and the result is rendered with out the
intermap-prefix".

/Christian