[Pmwiki-users] Suggestions

Crisses crisses
Thu May 13 10:58:44 CDT 2004

On May 13, 2004, at 5:24 PM, Steven Leite wrote:

> It makes no sense that a user is allowed to delete WikiPages, but not
> allowed to delete uploaded files.
>
> It makes no sense that a user can restore previous revisions of a page,
> but not restore a deleted page.

Actually, depending on WHY it's deleted, that makes a lot of sense.

I had to remove one page because an address advertised contained
someone's home address....I just cut & paste the wiki page to a new
page with the same name and save "delete" -- although you lose the page
revisions, in this case it was more important that no one could get it.
  The new page with the same name would also give the reinstatement of a
deleted page a problem.

If a wiki hacker went around and deleted all the pages, though, it
wouldn't be a huge problem for the admin to go restore them.

Crisses