[Pmwiki-users] Did anybody experience some problems with the new include syntax extensions?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu May 13 09:31:41 CDT 2004

On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 07:33:16PM +0200, Franco Stellin wrote:
> Using: Windows 2000+apache 2 (pmwiki-0.6.18)
>
> These do not work for me:
> [[include:Main.RecentChanges##10]]
> [[include:Main.AllRecentChanges##10]]
>
> This works:
> [[include:Main.AllRecentChanges]]
>
> Did anybody experience some problems with the new include syntax extensions?

What exactly doesn't work?  Does [[include:Main.RecentChanges##10]] give nothing,
the entire RecentChanges file, or leave the [[include:]] line alone on your
system?  Can you provide a URL where we could take a look?