[Pmwiki-users] Another feature: new page form with title input

Crisses crisses
Wed May 12 09:02:16 CDT 2004

In many cases you want to fill in pages that are already ?'d or you
know the title ahead of time.

For my latest installation of PmWiki, it's not that easy....I want to
be able to change the title of the wiki page WHILE I'm editing a new
wiki page.

So I would like another form-field that will normally have the title of
the new page being edited in it, but that will allow someone to change
the page title before submitting a new page.

Any suggestions?

Crisses