[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.6.18 released

Franco Stellin franco_stellin
Wed May 12 07:14:59 CDT 2004

Nils Knappmeier wrote:

> 2) If you wan to use the diff function that comes with phpdiff and the
> patch function from PmWiki 0.6.18, you should:
>
>    include 'phpdiff/difflib.php';
>    include 'phpdiff/phpdiff.php';
>
>    and leave the line with phppatch.php

Thank you Nils. Unfortunately if I do what you suggest above, when I
click "restore" (in the history page), the difference (which is
correctly shown in the history page) is not patched at all in the edit
window :(  When I include back the line with "phppatch.php" in the local
"config.php" file, everything works fine again. So it seems, in my case,
the 0.6.18 patch function doesn't work.

Also, as I previously reported to the list, I'm still not able to see
the "extended" include syntax working on my site. In fact when I use in
my wiki the simple syntax: [[include:Pagename]] it works, but if I try
the extended syntax: [[include:Pagename##]] it doesn't ...

I'm using 0.6.19 on Win2000 with Apache2.

Thanks.