[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: spaces in uploaded files

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon May 10 13:10:01 CDT 2004

On Sun, 9 May 2004, Fabio Reis Cecin wrote:

> It seems really nice, but do your "attachments with paths" feature will
> work OK with different "upload prefixes" (a configuration of PmWiki,
> I think it's something like $UploadPrefixFmt ..)? Right now I'm using
> "$Group.$Page" (or somethink like that) as the format for upload (so
> I can have per-page attachments)...

I just tested it for your case (I think) and it seems to work fine, see
this page:

	http://www.lyx.org/~chr/demo/pmwiki.php?pagename=Upload.PerPage

If I don't hear anything else, I'll upload the script tomorrow. For now
you can get it here:

	http://www.lyx.org/~chr/demo/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.ConfigPage

/Christian