[Pmwiki-users] Weird problem on windows machine, page non-responsive.

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed May 5 16:17:38 CDT 2004

I believe, but haven't been able to prove, that there's a problem
with Apache or PHP not releasing the lock properly when a PHP script
exits or is terminated.  But I haven't been able to substantiate this
yet.

How many files on the server?

Pm