[Pmwiki-users] Converting text files of wiki code to wiki pages

Tom Hoover l-pmwiki-users
Wed Mar 31 17:03:21 CST 2004

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 08:16:03AM +1000, Richard Canning wrote:
> For my purposes, all it needs to be able to do is create a new page
> from a text file, where the text file is the wiki markup.

http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/AppendWikiPage can be easily
modified to do what you want.

> The group/site that this is posting to has passwords set in either the
> config.php or the Group.GroupAttributes page, but the page itself does
> not have any.

A later version (that I haven't uploaded yet) will let you append to
even password-protected pages.