SV: [Pmwiki-users] Re: webalizer-like statistics for pmwiki?

Uwe Klosa uwe.klosa
Wed Mar 31 00:20:33 CST 2004

I am using awstats for about 3 years now on three different sites I am
responsible for. And I am very pleased with the versions 5.x and 6.x. There
have been so many improvements that it is always worth a try.

I think there is no need to start a new project to develop your own log
analyser.

Regards
Uwe Klosa