[Pmwiki-users] template problem

H. Fox haganfox
Tue Mar 30 14:49:19 CST 2004

Something similar happened to me.  Starting my config.php from fresh
fixed it.  Now I think I could have fixed it without starting over.

Try this: Where ^ represents the beginning of a line, $ represents the
end of a line, and [whitespace] represents either a space or tab
character, make sure you don't have the following in your config.php

^[whitespace]
     or
[whitespace]$
     or
^$ (at either the beginning or end of the file)