[Pmwiki-users] Re: webalizer-like statistics for pmwiki?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Mar 30 14:45:12 CST 2004

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 11:09:21PM +0200, Albi Rebmann wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:
>
> >IIRC, webalizer has trouble distinguishing pages containing query strings
> >(e.g., ?pagename=Group.PageName).
> >
> >In general, I've been totally unimpressed with the open-source web log
> >analyzer tools that are available.
>
> Did you try awstats too?

A couple of years ago--haven't tried it recently.  I don't exactly recall
why I didn't like it, but I recall it was a fairly significant problem
at the time.  I may reinstall it again just to see what has changed since
then...(or to refresh my memory about what I didn't like).